…and spend two nights in Exton so as to take the day and visit downtown Philly. More to follow in their Day 30 Road Report tomorrow…
DR. BERNARD "BUDDY" ROSENBAUM
Seventy-one-year-old Dr. Bernard Rosenbaum—entrepreneur, motorcycle rider—spent his life chasing adventure and he’s not about to stop now.
As a 72-year-old, semi-retired business leader and a poster boy for adventure travel, Bob Chase’s passion for seeing the world by motorcycle has kept his heart pounding for nearly 35 years.
- Albert said: Hi Guys! Congratulations to you! What a trip! Unfortunately the links on the webpage only lead to the first half of the google-earth kmz or the photo map. I would be more than happy to get updates of these. Best regards Albert
- katie dreifurst said: i was wondering if the very old columbus movie theatre will be opening again. i want to see what the inside really looks like. i seen just little bits of it from the outside but i want to look around and see all the nostalgia that went on in there back in the past.(1950s)
- JUAN E DELACRUZ said: I am 39 years old and let me tell you after seeing these two YOUNG AT HEART guys, makes me want to go out there and get a motorcycle. It in courage me enough that I went to my local DMV and got the motorcycle handbook to study for my License. These guys are great! Keep on...
- Jim Prada said: Great post! I’m learning this online world myself, and I set up a little blog about Iowa City dentists. It’s not as cool as yours, but I got a lot to learn, which I will bychecking out your site!
- John Yee said: Congratulations to the “Road Warriors”. It is a real feather in your cap to have made such a historic journey across America. John
View all of the excellent on-location photos of Buddy & Bob's adventure.
VIEW PHOTO MAP
Check out the images documenting Buddy & Bob's epic journey traversing the Lincoln Highway. Galleries are updated daily so check back often!