Congratulations, guys. You earned it.
DR. BERNARD "BUDDY" ROSENBAUM
Seventy-one-year-old Dr. Bernard Rosenbaum—entrepreneur, motorcycle rider—spent his life chasing adventure and he’s not about to stop now.
As a 72-year-old, semi-retired business leader and a poster boy for adventure travel, Bob Chase’s passion for seeing the world by motorcycle has kept his heart pounding for nearly 35 years.
- Albert said: Hi Guys! Congratulations to you! What a trip! Unfortunately the links on the webpage only lead to the first half of the google-earth kmz or the photo map. I would be more than happy to get updates of these. Best regards Albert
- katie dreifurst said: i was wondering if the very old columbus movie theatre will be opening again. i want to see what the inside really looks like. i seen just little bits of it from the outside but i want to look around and see all the nostalgia that went on in there back in the past.(1950s)
- JUAN E DELACRUZ said: I am 39 years old and let me tell you after seeing these two YOUNG AT HEART guys, makes me want to go out there and get a motorcycle. It in courage me enough that I went to my local DMV and got the motorcycle handbook to study for my License. These guys are great! Keep on...
- Jim Prada said: Great post! I’m learning this online world myself, and I set up a little blog about Iowa City dentists. It’s not as cool as yours, but I got a lot to learn, which I will bychecking out your site!
- John Yee said: Congratulations to the “Road Warriors”. It is a real feather in your cap to have made such a historic journey across America. John
View all of the excellent on-location photos of Buddy & Bob's adventure.
VIEW PHOTO MAP
Check out the images documenting Buddy & Bob's epic journey traversing the Lincoln Highway. Galleries are updated daily so check back often!